Friday, January 15, 2010

Unprecedented things happening on me

Age and time must have changed me a lot, well, gradually. Sometimes we do realise our change but most of the time we just live our life until people come to you and tell you "Hey, you have changed!". Physical changes are, of course, easily noticed, or at least, easier to be noticed than the changes on our thoughts.

I find myself changed a lot ever since I left home and came to the university. A change could be either good or bad. I think change is a part of life and it only stops when you are not living anymore. I have to accept the changes happening to me and anyone around me because it is not my choice to choose whether to accept or to reject them. Most of the time, they just happen without your knowledge, until you realize and start to ask yourself "Why is this happening?". And, I have been asking myself this question lately. I noticed some changes I have yet to experience.

First of all, why am I always so tired? 24 units in one semester is very usual to me, it should not be a problem. I just don't know why I'm tired and what is the cause of my fatigue. Perhaps 8 am classes everyday except Friday? Ya, maybe, as I have problems with waking up in the early mornings and I crave for sleep a lot.

Then, the feeling of falling for someone often surfaces. I always consider myself as "icy", icy in love, but not in personality. But, lately I start to feel that my ice is melting as North pole is melting due to global warming. Heart warming alert?

5 comments:

Desmonde d'Crinoline said...

no worries, there are changes, there are dynamics!

Sometimes the ripples are beautiful even the wind isn't any strong.

jy88 said...

hey, sry for the late reply...talking abt dynamicity, how r u doing?

Desmonde d'Crinoline said...

i m doin fine...just kinda taking blog as my favourite pastime now..lolz... how bout u? seem to brood over something lately?

jy88 said...

great to hear tat...ya, as a matter of fact, i do face sum conflict within myself...trying to solve them...

Desmonde d'Crinoline said...

is everything alright?

we can discuss if u dont mind. just drop me an email ba. all the best =)