Saturday, January 2, 2010

My new year resolution for 2010

It's 2nd Jan 2010 now, but I haven't really wished my visitors a Happy New Year! May you guys have a great 2010 and be well and healthy always. I celebrated my new year at Bukit Bintang with laughing gang of Penang. The countdown was filled with laughter, as pictured by the name "laughing gang". I hope 2010 would be a great year for everyone, with better opportunities in every aspect of life!

As suggested by many motivators, each new year should be accompanied by a new year resolution. By right, it should be done before the new year's arrival, but I did not figure out any goals in 2009, as I was still in a slacky mood due to the sudden change in my academic stuffs. Ah, let's not talk about that sickening change... @@

Anyway, I do realise that new year resolutions are important to keep us going, but trust me, I have never ever done any new year resolution listing before, so, I am going to do that for the first time of my life, in 2010. Well, it's a nice year to start right? At least, the year sounds great, twenty-ten... It's never too late to make a change.

A new year resolution need not be a very challenging one, nor it should be a very complicated one. Simplicity is the secret in making great new year resolutions, and consistency is the recipe of success. A new year resolution is a way to remind yourself to spend time wisely in order to achieve your goals, so that you do not waste a whole useful year's time on nothing.

My new year resolution is simple. I aim to:

1. Improve on my CGPA to its previous level, as it did come down for the previous semester.

2. Improve on my physique by making it to the gym 3 times a week and avoid meal skipping.

3. Improve on my sleep. I want to sleep at 12 every night... (otherwise if I have got outings and PARTY!!! LOL...)

4. Learn more on share tradings.


These four statements above would be my new year resolutions for 2010. My friends, please support me and feel free to remind me when I deviated from these aims! Everyone, let's work hard for a better 2010... XOXO

No comments: