Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Je veux ton amour, et je veux ta revanche, je ne veux pas être des amis.


It's so ironic that I always love this song of Lady Gaga..."Bad Romance" is so catchy and I fell in love with this song since the first time I listen to it on Youtube. After listening to it a few times, I could sing along so freely. Lady Gaga is a genius. Love at first listening...

I find the lyrics are very creative because it's a special way to express how much you want somebody's love. The lyrics express the feeling that indicates love is "all or nothing at all". If you love a person, love his/her everything, including his/her weaknesses. A bad romance could only be written when love is not passionate enough to accommodate the weaknesses of his/her another half.


The music video is also very special, Lady Gaga's bizzare outfit amazes me. Here's the link of the video. P/S: sorry, I don't know how to embed a video.

Below are some parts of the lyrics which I like very much:

I want your ugly
I want your disease
I want your everything as long as it's free
...
I want your drama
...
I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your love and all your lovers' revenge
...
I want your horror
I want your design
Cause you're a criminal as long as you're mine
...
I want your psycho
...
I want your love and
I want your revenge
I want your love
I don't want to be friends
...

This song really applies to me so well. I want your disease, I want your drama, I want your psycho...It's like I know that one day these lyrics would apply to me, funny right?

Lately, songs are my friends. I really appreciate their lyrics so deeply. Just like this song "2 is better than 1" sung by Taylor Swift and Boys like Girls. Really meaningful lyrics.

I hope those people who are unsure of love will gradually realize that 2 is indeed better than 1...

Again, here's the link for the music video f this great song.

No comments: