Sunday, October 11, 2009

Laziness

After so many posts, i realized that my blog has become a mandarin dictionary. Time to switch back to English, for a change, at least.

Why am i so lazy lately? I am craving for sleep, even after getting sufficient sleep. I grab every single chances of evening naps, and yet can't have enough of them. Further more, they are not really naps; they could last for 2 hours+ if my free time permits. ArrHHH, I am so lazy lately.

The weather is getting scorching hot lately, never improved eversince I am back from Penang after the Raya holidays, only gets worse day by day. This type of weather makes people feels dizzily tired, even when you are just sitting there, doing nothing but surfing the net. Is this the perfect explanation for my sluggishness?

The semester is ending soon. Time to start getting serious with my studies, though I am absolutely reluctant of that. Looking forward to going back to my little but fantastic island.

No comments: