Monday, December 7, 2009

Random

A friend asked me how come I do not write any posts lately and I answered this blog is only active during the semesters. But, it occurs to me that it's a little bit unfair to this blog of mine, haha, as it usually engulfs my rage and sadness but seldom expresses my happiness.

It's time for me to write in English, because I find my English is rusting nowadays. I had trouble writing a sentence to comment in a friend's blog, damn! This could be due to too much exposure to Mandarin as I have just finished watching "Beyond the Realm of Conscience" A.K.A. 宫心计 from TVB. Fascinated by the unique ancient palace language, my friends and I have been using them in our conversation in Facebook, crazy huh?

Today is not my day; I woke up at 10am and felt that I am in a low-energy state. After taking my breakfast as usual, i start to have stomach discomfort and I fell sick then. I spent my whole evening sleeping. God, the feeling sucks! I could not do anything because I feel very tired and my mind made sleeping its priority, one day has been wasted for nothing. I was supposed to workout my deltoids today. My workout has to be postponed.

Nevertheless, falling sick today makes me feel grateful, well, even though I am sick. At least, I could really rest well at home. If I were to fall sick in Bangi, I am doomed. I will be burdened by the daily chores even when I am sick. I am lucky to fall sick here. Well, that's the advantage of being at home: you will not be forsaken.^^

6 comments:

Desmonde d'Crinoline said...

hey are you ok? take care and rest well yo!

ya home sweet home is the best :)
cosy and comfortable....

btw, you do deltoid training? thats great! i have been looking for the proper & efficient way but could not find one either!..:(

jy88 said...

hi, thx for ur concern, im fine now, it's just a mild food poisoning n slight fever.

i dun jus train my delts, im on a bodybuilding program now, hope to improve on my skinny look.it's quite a lot to learn, but once u get it, it's not difficult...^^

Desmonde d'Crinoline said...

i see...that's great man...bodybuilding is awesome! :)

you go to gym?

i wanna work out too to get rid of excessive fats..@@....

jy88 said...

ya... hav to go to gym frequently, 3 to 4 times a week. it sort of becomes a daily routine. during schooling days, i will go to the campus gym.

fat? hav u been fat? i havnt seen u for ages...anyway, i find tat it's a great sport, trains our discipline and perseverence.

Desmonde d'Crinoline said...

oh thats cool!
yeah...kinda addicted to gym work-out lately haha...

yeah havent seen you for some time..hope everything is good for you :)

i considered fat d..just cant hold my paranoid of becoming a dousche bag! i think belly can disappoint a man esp when it is growing bigger and bigger ...haha..

jy88 said...

im fine... thank u. i hope u r well too.

lol, very well said, a belly does disappoint a man.hahah...happy bodybuilding, keep ur hard work! i mus keep the spirits up too, or else i wil b demotivated again...bad :C