Friday, January 2, 2009

A kitten n its mummy...which impressed me

Eversince i hav step on the ground of UKM, im annoyed whenever i see stray cats loitering around. they get on my nerves, especially when there is a cat fight at nite, so damn annoying n i cant get into sleep...besides tat, in UKM, i've heard alot of ridiculous stories about cats, like how they grab food from cafes, how they get into others' rooms n the funniest of all, how a cat slept on my fren's bed, right beside his head, for one whole nite...LOLz...

Last semester, i saw a female cat, pregnant, n i was thinking damn...more of these little bullies r on their attack...n poof, 5 kittens were given birth, luckily, 5 of them were collected n sent off, i dunno where they are now, but i dun think they were killed, cus MALAYS LOVE CATS in a very unreasonable way, if not over the edge sumtimes.

Anyway, today, i was surprised when i saw A kitten near the garbage bin of my block, just one...weird, cus they normally give birth to more than one. a very young kitten, its legs barely step frimly on the ground, crying miserably for food i supposed...




the poor kitten...

its size relative to the polystyrene food container


face-to-face shot


Its crying made me feel sympathetic to it n i almost feed it wif my precious milk supply...but i didnt, bcus that would attract more cats n this would b bad. but still feel bad for it, he is so little n is abandoned, cus i saw no adult cat in the surrounding areas...

I went out to make an evening tea for myself n suddenly i saw a black cat came by, looking fierce, its green eyes stared at me sharply, as if it was going to kill me!! i knew she's the mother! minutes later, she carried the kitten away, HER kitten.
the pictures r blurred, sumthing went wrong wif the focus...but u still can see 2 figures claerly.
she carried it away..."bitting" the kitten's neck.
My guess is that the kitten must hav lost its way home n its mother finally found it. the scene makes me feel relieved, bcus the baby found its mother! n also it shows the nature of how a mother protects her babies...MOTHERS R GREAT PPLE!!!
...
...
...
seems unfair to daddies...PARENTS R GREAT PPLE!!! well, generally,hehe...not to those involved in domestic violence.

3 comments:

jy88 said...

lolz...those cats over ur place r so polite...well, their parenting is great after all...><

Awesome said...

a cat sneaked into my room and slept in my closet for a night be4. Slept on top of my clothes some more. Luckily most of my clothes were hanging on top. Or else i would have to wash all the clothes without wearing them. Lol.

jy88 said...

hi awesome,

i tell u, the m*lay gals in my college, well, i heard from my frens, they dun even bother to wash their clothes even if the cat stepped on it. >< so dirty...