Monday, December 22, 2008

It has been ages since my last post

The good times slip through ur fingers like water n now im left with the last 7days of my holiday, n damn, im going back to tat stupid place again, so not anticipating it...

sumtimes i jus doubt my own decision, i keep asking myself repeatedly, from time to time, "y the hell u chose this university?". sumtimes i even blamed the teacher who suggested this uni to me...but it doesnt help no matter wat i do. becus it is offering the best biochemistry course in malaysia. i have no choice but to choose wat is the best for my future.

in life, we never get things in their perfect balance...when the course offered is great; the food sold is ...oh, i hate to use the word, awful. n they cook the same thing everyday, becus the M*l*y ppl have crocodile tougues n they don taste food, they jus swallow!

i wil live this last week in penang to its fullest!!! ... n drag my ass off back to my kampung university...

No comments: