Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm back!!! finally...


so damn tired, hav to carry the heavy luggage al the way from my college downhill to the bus stop in front of my campus, then all the way to KL then puduraya...damn, i bet i could gain muscles jus from this process...haha


i arrived at puduraya around 12pm n i hav to find the Kwang Tung Association building in time bcus i hav to attend a ceremony for the study loan i applied (actually, my dad applied for me). this is wat i dislike abt getting involved in those association things, they are very realistic n like to amplify small things. to present a simple study loan, they must hold a ceremony jus for it, of course they would invite those "big ppl" like datuk watever or datin whoever then reporters from newspaper publisher wil com to take photos, things like tat... i mean, come on, it's jus a study loan, make it quick n simple k? it's not like the association givs me 1 billion or wat...i jus borrow it n i hav to pay them later on...thr's nonid to do as if it is so special cus many other corporate companies n other associations provide styudy loans too...


the ceremony starts at 1.30pm. i was late for my lunch bcus i hav to go around to find the building. my lunch is served at 1.15pm, which means that i hav abt 15 minutes to stuff them into my stomach n grab my ass off to the ceremony. that was the most meaningless meal i hav ever had, ate for the sake of eating without enjoying it...i managed to arrive a few minutes earlier.


as i hav expected, they wil start late n they did...it started at 1.45pm...ahh, typical malaysian culture...bad habit! ( im scolding myself too! haha ) honourably, i went up stage n spoke on behalf of fellow students, n the speech was not too long... i jus keep it simple n real...i dun like to fake it, cus to sum ppl, they wil take this chance to show their "appreciation" or how "grateful" they are...

the whole evening was so rush...thank god the ceremony ended quite early, at least earlier than expected. so i got sum time to shop at petaling street...jus bought an odm watch, too poor to buy the real one, so i opted to buy a fake one...>< anyway, they look the same, hopefully it can fool ppl...


my journey to pg started around 5pm, the bus was travelling wif god's speed...it took less than 4 hours n taaadaaa, im back in pg!! so tired...but im happy...holiday is here...frens r back again...miss them alot.


i dunno y, ever since we left pg to pursue our dreams, i find tat i do miss them from time to time.i wonder they feel the same...or m i the only one feeling it? perhaps it has got to do wif my life overthr, im not so close wif my coursemates bcus i find tat my frequency cant superimpose wif theirs n thr are sum gaps between us. my hypothesis is that mayb i treat them as my old frens here in pg, n they responded in a different way, unlike the response i used to get lastime. so this is y sumtimes i feel tat im quite lonely when it comes to this n i start to miss my old frens. they know me the best n i feel comfortable wif them, i can trust them well. but i cant get such feelings from my coursemates.i noe i hav to move on n accept new frens, but new frens r not the same as old frens anymore...i hope i could b very close wif my coursemates by the coming semester.


i will hav to stop here as my eyes r killing me...gtg to bed...happy holidays everyone, remember to gather wif ur frens!they r IRREPLACABLE!

2 comments:

Ivan Teng said...

hey great link there. I'm the ED. lolz. not erectile dysfunction. Its energetic doer. damn accurate la. i duno y. I think its becoz its narrow down and assuming that everybody's the same when dealing wif a certain situation.

jy88 said...

ya,its description r quite precise...well, energetic doer... im the harmony seeking idealist... lolz, i guess im very much different from u...